I don’t know about your little but my girl loves to eat! She probably gets that from me. She will be 6 months in 6 days! Seriously, this is so clique but where in the world is the time going? Did we not just come […]
Month: October 2018
We’re talking about traveling with a little one. So pretty much packing up their entire room into your car because we definitely need the bouncy seat, the play mat, the pack n play, oh and about 1,000 other things! The list goes on and on. Trying to minimize the load seems like an impossible task. So I am going to highlight some of our must haves. I will do my best to keep it short!
Munchkin Diaper Caddy
I LOVE “>this caddy. Quick backstory: when Selah was born we lived in a tiny house. A 230 square feet tiny house. So that meant we were at my at my parents or a friends house often. This “>caddy made it so much easier to only bring the only essentials with us and keep it all together.
Ingenuity Automatic Bouncer
Ok, let me be honest. I was not a huge fan of this product in the beginning. It has two speeds and music. The first speed does very little bouncing. The second speed bounces more but apparently, Selah likes to bounce super fast compared to what this will do. We still had to bounce her ourselves for a while but we liked it for naps. It made her feel like she was still being snuggled and the automatic bounce helped her stay asleep it just wouldn’t put her to sleep. Now Selah is big enough to bounce herself so she really enjoys this product now.
Bright Starts Activity Mat
Selah started using her activity mat around 3 weeks old and has always loved it. I like that you can choose to close the sides up or open them for a larger play ares. The sides help when they just start being mobile. I know with Selah, she isn’t crawling yet but will scoot off her mat sometimes then she will get mad because she can’t play with her toys. It is also nice when they are older and able to play with toys or balls and keep them contained all at once! When we travel some of our rooms are tight and baby sruff takes up a lot of space so I am able to put this in her pack ‘n play so she can roll around and not have it taking up a lot of floor space.
Pack ‘N Play
Ok, I don’t know why but I did not get a “>Pack
Here is a list of some random facts to help get to know me a little better! It took me wayyyy longer than it should have to come up with all this! I hope you enjoy!
- My husband and I met online.
- I was named after my mom. We both have Dawn as our middle name.
- I was saved when I was 5.
- My parents were going to name me Austin if I was a boy.
- My husband’s name is Austin.
- Favorite drink? Sweet tea!
- I’ve had four kidney stones. (sweet tea doesn’t help)
- Give me ALL the Christmas candles.
- Christmas is my FAVORITE season!!!
- I don’t like Starbucks coffee.
- I love flying.
- I can’t do the splits or a cartwheel.
- I am not an athlete. (see above)
- I am a morning person.
- I like polka dots.
- I like winter weather only during the holiday season. Once the New Year is here I’m craving summer time!
- I’m OCD; only with certain things though.
- I love chocolate milkshakes!
- And Chick-Fil-A 😉
- I’m a dog lover!
- I do not have a green thumb.
- My closet consists of mainly all neutral colors.
- I have never been to Disney World.
- I have hazel eyes.
- Waffles are probably my favorite breakfast food!
Leave me a comment with something about yourself to help me know more about you! I look forward to hearing from you!